| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moundou in January is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 20 °C (36 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid falls during an average of 0 days.
- In January the skies in Moundou are sunny with an average of a considerable 9:19 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:40.
- There are approximately 2:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Moundou January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Moundou, Chad
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Moundou:
- Maine Soroa, Niger - 684.1 kms (425.1 miles) NW
- N'Djamena, Chad - 412.4 kms (256.3 miles) NNW
- Maiduguri, Nigeria - 489.7 kms (304.3 miles) NW
- Maroua, Cameroon - 289 kms (179.6 miles) NW
- Garoua, Cameroon - 306.8 kms (190.7 miles) WNW
- Yola, Nigeria - 402.4 kms (250 miles) W
- Ngaoundere, Cameroon - 306.7 kms (190.6 miles) WSW
- Nkoundja, Cameroon - 670.3 kms (416.5 miles) WSW
- Yoko, Cameroon - 528.4 kms (328.3 miles) SW
- Batouri, Cameroon - 493.1 kms (306.4 miles) SSW
- Lomie, Cameroon - 660.4 kms (410.4 miles) SSW